It's no secret that I absolutely love Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable's so when I saw that AVON were launching Lip Crayons I just had to get some for myself.

I promptly ordered myself Carefree Coral (I love Corals) and also the Notice me Nude ( I also love Naturals) , see below...



















As you can see above the colors I choose are completely opposite on the colour scale but they are the colors I tend to wear. AVON Lip Crayons Come in 10 fabulous colors so there really should be colour to suit every taste and/or skin tone ...
So what did I think?

Colour
The Avon Lip Crayons are true to colour and give a solid, vibrant coating to the lip. They are not sheer at all. last fair to medium length of time , you will need to reapply after drinking or eating. They have a very slight staining action on the skin (more the coral) but not enough to call it a stain.
The fun aspect to these crayons is they have a cute glittery shimmer which picks up and reflects the light.

Texture
The Lip Crayons are not very hydrating in actual fact rather dry.I found they apply in a rather thick textured later. When wearing these I am definitely conscious of having a product on my lips.

Durability
They last fair to medium length of time , you will need to reapply after drinking or eating. They have a very slight staining action on the skin (more so for the coral).

Packaging
The Avon Lip Crayons come in a fabulous chunky crayon which is easy to use and quick to whip out of your handbag. There is no need for a pesky sharpener which makes it a definite plus in my books. The black packaging ensures that your crayon looks good at all times and does not discolor.

Retails at R115.00


I will definitely be trying other colors as I do enjoy this type of cosmetic as opposed to an actual lipstick.