Now if you follow my blog regularly you will know that I love everything that has a vintage twist.

Don't ask me where this love affair comes from? I often get told I must have Gypsy blood . Anyhow whilst browsing blogs and the internet the other day I came across a fabulous 'Vintage type' range of nail polishes.

To my amazement they are by REVLON who really are out doing themselves on new and trendy make-up of late. The little gems I speak of come in cute bespoke little bottles and the nail enamels are fragranced ...yes! fragranced.

The range is called REVLON Parfumerie , it is a once off range of scented Nail Enamels which will be launching in .......
JANUARY 2014

The focus will be on three fabulous fragrance and colour families

- Fruits & Florals - exotic and fruity fragrances in vibrant, punchy shades
- Sweets & Spices - woody and spicy fragrances in deep rich shades
- Freshes - crisp and clean scents in light and airy shades

The fragrances are an added accessory to make changing your nail colour and your fragrance a fun experience that suites both your mood and your individuality.

Retails at R99.95

THESE LITTLE GEMS ARE A ONCE OFF SO DON'T MISS OUT!!