I just love vintage looking skin care, and so the like of 'soap & Glory' and 'Dirty Works' really appeal to me. I recently ventured to Canal Walk on my Birthday and bought myself a few budget friendly treats ... on my list was the
 Dirty Works Pore-Fect Face Scrub.

Here are my thoughts on it ...


The Pore-Fect Face scrub comes in a great 125ml flip top tube which is handy to use, and also great value for money.  It goes without saying that I love , love, love the packaging and it's vintage label and fun flirty colors.

When using the scrub for the first time I took a fair amount of product in my hand , smoothed it over my skin and realized immediately I had taken too much.

You don't need a lot of the Pore-Fect Face Scrub , it really spreads far , it is not an overly foaming product but does give some soft transparent bubbles and these help with the removal of the product.The scrub itself is gentle enough to do 2-3 times per week without irritating the skin. FABULOUS!

This product has a great fresh and fruit fragrance but not of anything in particular.

It contains extracts of ...
* Pomegranate
* Raspberry
*Cranberry

And has the soothing and hydrating effect from the emollient oils such as sesame seed oil , sunflower seed oil and Jojoba Oil.

At just R39.99 at Clicks, I found this to be a real budget beauty winner and I will be using it again.