I had such a fabulous weekend this past weekend with all the lovely weather that I thought I would share.

I had great fun exploring Morgenhof Wine Estate with Mumsy , Aunty and my Gran ( who was oblivious that we were checking out the venue for 90th Birthday December) , needless to say it was mission accomplished we have booked the venue ...yay!

** Whilst sitting with Gran under the tree I had my Red Flats on from TOKYO + Co and the black chicken was fascinated ...heaven knows what she thought they were? All I know is she would've ruined the friendship if she'd pecked my foot :)

I have planted my Veggie patch this weekend, which called for a visit to Stodels at the Paddocks Centre and well there were more chickens ... 'universe are you trying to say something?' I AIN'T CHICKEN #justsayin

I loved these colorful Geraniums they always put on such a pretty show. This fabulous veggie stand is definitely on my wish list for herbs outside my kitchen door.

Spent some serious cuddle time with my boys ... love these munchkins soooooo much :)

Had fun painting a friends nail in candy stripes with REVLON Colourstay Nail Enamels and adding cute little flower decals ...she was thrilled ( and me not as much as I would have liked to be).

Scrub a dub dub with my Naturals Beauty White Sugar Scrub ( I won this in a comp and it has such an awesome gingery citrusy smell) no more dead skin for now *happy dance*

Lastly I just loved this sign I saw in the ladies room at one of the venues we explored , a very good idea.

Hope you enjoyed my ramblings

x x x H