I couldn't resist sharing some of my Pinterest finds from this week. I really enjoying browsing through Pinterest and I often find fabulous recipes such as this awesome Superfood Salad which you can find on my Lifestyle Board along with this fabulous vintage bedroom.

Linda Hallberg is one of my favourites for make up tutorials ( I can't stand the pins with eyes and lips at weird angles, I find them too distracting) for more of Linda's tutorials check out my Skin Care Board you'll find all kinds of fabulous make up and skin care ideas too.

For fabulous tutorials and ideas for nail art  , body products and more visit my Body Care Board.

I hope you have enjoyed this little menagerie into the things I love and I hope you will join my page and follow me it would make my day! Feel free to share the love too.

Have a fabulous weekend
x x x x H