I recently saw a few of my favourite bloggers were participating in a fun 'blog post tag'and so I just had to join in on the fun. I loved reading their post and answers to the questions listed.

So here goes I hope you enjoy getting to know me a little better :)


Favourite Bronzer for Summer?
I am not a big on tanning or spending loads of time in the sun, as a result my skin tone doesn’t change that much, and I therefore just enjoy a touch of color from Guerlain’s Bronzing Meteorites.


You’re relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical Island. What are you sipping on?
I have actually done this many times , spoilt? Umm, maybe … I actually worked on the Cruise-liners for 4 years and cruised the Caribbean every year for 4 years. I would most definitely be sipping on a BBC (Bailey’s Banana Colada) a velvety smooth cocktail of Bailey’s Liqueur, Coconut Milk, Pineapple juice and banana’s …divine.

Pool or Beach
Definitely pool , I hate the grit from the beach it makes me itch. I do however love the long walks on the beach here in Cape Town, and most of all walking in the shallow water …bliss.


Summer = crazy hair! What’s your must-have styling product?
Well I have curly hair which becomes a real ball of frizz if left to its own devices, so I have to use a leave in conditioner (still looking for the ultimate one) and secondly hair gel to keep the curl in place. Currently I am using a Wella Professional Hair Gel.

Sun Bathing or Fake Tan?
Neither , I am not a sun bather at all, and I am so white that when I apply self tan I usually look like I have jaundice … as a result I avoid both. I have been known however to use a little self tan when going to special functions or weddings though.

Favourite summer nail polish?
Coral ..Orange ..Coral ..Red ( I think you get the picture)
I love REVLON Colourstay and I love Tip Top. I tend to follow the trending colors. I am really trying to wear new and funky colors this year though.Essence have a great variety at a good price in smaller bottles.

Any summer traditions?
Yes , drinks and Pizza whilst watching the sun go down at the Blue Peter Hotel in Blouberg. It’s out of this world.
I always carry Filorga/Nimue Sun Block in my bag and Nimue’s Lip Conditioner.

Favourite summer scent?
Ralph Lauren Romance or Kenzo Flower ( dying to try the new lighter fragrance that has just launched)

Favourite BBQ Food?
Steak , green salad with Avo & Feta and Potato Bake

What your favourite summer-proof product?
Still trying to find this , everything slides on my skin in summer. I am naturally a very hot person, matte powders are my best friends though.


Any summer vacation plans this year?
Well I am fortunate enough to live in Blouberg Cape Town right by the beach … no place I would rather be in summer, unless it was overseas of course


Here's a shout out for the other posts like mine ...

Pink Peonies -  http://pinkpeonies.co.za/ - Thanks Luzanne for this fab idea
Lipgloss Kisses -  http://www.lipglosskisses.com/
Jane Tennet http://janetennet.wordpress.com/

I now tag anybody that wants to participate.