So today has been a super frustrating day for me , I am locked out of my Twitter account as in 'no go' and worse yet have you ever tried reporting an issue when it's says you're logged in but their server keeps asking you to log in to be able to report a problem??? .... and so the cycle begins.

NOTE TO TWITTER - Your HELP functionality needs some serious looking at!

Then to top it off , none of my devices will upload my photo's so I can't even blog the posts I need to get out and mainly due to a dysfunctional Vodacom USB Flash modem ............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
-------------------------------------------

Okay enough ranting! With a clear chest and a rather banging headache I just had to share the most awesome Advent Calendar (in my books) that I have seen this year ..ooooh weeee! Wait till you see it!

As you might know by now I am a huge fan of Lip and Cheeks Stains which has resulted in Benefit Cosmetics being a firm favourite of mine ( even though they have pulled out of South Africa ...sniff ...sniff)

I present to you the Benefit - COUNTDOWN TO LOVE Advent Calendar 2013

So what exactly is a beauty Advent Calendar? It is a daily countdown to Christmas, for the month of December, each day includes a fabulous cosmetic treat from the Brand in question. Is benefit the only one? HECK NO!

I have recently blogged about  BABOR's Advent Calendar (read here) I know of another fabulous Advent Calendar which is that of LANCOME.

MORAL OF THE STORY ..... if you know people in the UK don't miss out.

Here are a few more pics of the benefit Advent Calendar and a peek of Lancome's too.

ooooh please feel free to surprise me ...hint hint ...nudge ...nudge *giggles in hand*

Watch this space as I share more Christmas Treats in the future, that you may want to add to your wishlist.