Chicara from Lipgloss Kisses is such an inspiration and I have had the plaesure of getting to know Chicara via Twitter and her blog , we have loads in common and often I envy the fab products she gets to review but I love her down to earth approach and her genuine heart.

Chicara generously agreed to a Q & A interview with me so that we can all get to know her a little better , so here goes ....enjoy!


How would you describe yourself?  
I’m a complete girly girl. I love shopping, makeup, clothes and all that stuff that comes with being a girl. But on the other side of things I’m also a computer nerd and I love TV Games.

How would you describe your blog?  
My blog is my pink wonderland. It’s a place where I can share my love for beauty, fashion and all things cute. I like to focus on budget brands and products that are available in South Africa. I’m just an everyday girl sharing her experience with different products.

If you could spend 1 day as a Beauty Editor, which magazine would you choose and why?  
Glamour. It’s always been one of my fave magazines.

Who do you see as your icon and why?  
I don’t really have an icon to be honest. When it comes to fashion, beauty or the way I live my life I don’t draw inspiration from just one person.

Which bloggers inspire you?  
I’m inspired by lots of bloggers for different reasons. But lately I’ve been very inspired by Pink Peonies and her beautiful photos.

If you could have a 1 minute dash in any store, which would you choose and why? 
Hmmm, this is a tough one. I love so many stores. But I think I would choose Stuttafords. I could then try and grab all those beautiful high-end beauty products that I normally only dream about.

What has been a top defining moment for you in blogging?  
When I was selected as the Pond’s July Blogger of the Month this year.

What advice would you give to other bloggers out there?
 Blog about something you’re passionate about. If your followers can see your love for something and the effort you put in then they will keep coming back for more.

Please share with us a short list of your ‘BEAUTY ESSENTIALS’.   
It’s not such a short list, but I will keep it brief. I can’t live without foundation, concealer, blush and eyeliner in terms of makeup and skincare I need my moisturiser and toner.


If you want more of Chicara follow her blog called LIPGLOSS KISSES - Click here

Thank you so much Chicara for sharing with us , I loved getting to know more about you.

 X X X H