Have just launched a fabulous new mascara , I am always on the look out for a great mascara as I find I have super sensitive eyes. What makes my plight worse is that I am always looking for a waterproof mascara as my eyes tend to be moist and my make up therefore has a bad habit of traveling to my ever increasing crease lines. 

ENTER GROWLUSCIOUS LASH POTION MASCARA

This new mascara of REVLON promises Spell Binding volume whilst delivering fabulous ingredients such as ' 3 strengthening proteins , botanicals and essential vitamins which revitalize and strengthen lashes.  It leaves lashes looking longer, fuller and more lustrous.'

It boasts triple brushes which comb through the lashes and prevent clumping and comes in both regular ( 3 shades) and waterproof (2 shades)

Available from September
Retailing R139.00


I personally look forward to trying out the Waterproof mascara.