Since starting blogging I have the pleasure of making some awesome friends at RAIN Africa and I just love their products , philosophy and concept.

It is so exciting to see how they are expanding and starting all sorts of new ventures. After a few hiccups (thanks to an unprofessional courier company) RAIN have recently launched a fabulous new store(franchise) in Durban at the Gateway shopping centre.

Here is a sneak peek at the store, however if you are in Durbs don't miss out on experiencing RAIN first hand...



Here are a few reviews from bloggers I know...

RAIN LAUNCH - http://www.runoncoffee.blogspot.com

RAIN LAUNCH - http://www.thesparklinglabyrinth.wordpress.com


As if that isn't enough , very recently they launched a fabulous new RAIN SPA at Cavendish Square in Claremont Cape Town.

I have been involved in product and treatment development of another African brand and I have to tell you...if you do one thing..spoil yourself and have a fabulous RAIN SPA treatment. The menu leaves you awestruck , at a loss of words and very confused ... why? Because the treatments all sound glorious each one as unique as the next.....sheesh!

So what did I choose?.....stay tuned! I am going for my spoil this weekend and I will spill the beans next week. In the meantime check these out...



I love comments, so have a browse and please tell me which treatment you would pick? and why?