Faeema is a fabulous fellow Beauty Blogger whom I have recently connected with , she very graciously agreed to a Q & A Interview for me , enjoy getting to know her better as much as I did...


How would you describe yourself?
Friendly, extrovert, loyal as a dog, straight forward no bullshit kinda girl. I am really passionate about what I love and have an opinion on everything.

How would you describe your blog?
It’s a simple happy place. My blog is a space for me to store and share everything I love to do, see and use.

How long have you been blogging for?
I regard January this year as my actual beginning. So this is my 9th month.

What motivated you to start blogging?
I generally have a lot to say about everything and was the girl in my circle that friends would come to for tips and advice, for their events and what to do in Durban. I felt like I needed to store all those conversations somewhere. I am a list maker, I like to record everything I know and do so a blog made sense.

What would you consider your greatest blogging success to date?
There is something really exciting that I'm getting involved in at the moment and can't say much but watch this space :)

What would you consider your greatest blogging blooper to date?
Jeez nothing major so far thankfully. But I am prepared for that day haha

What inspires you?
Everything around me, beauty is in everything. I'm also inspired by those people who have bigger problems than I do and more to contend with but still find a way to push through.

What advice would you give to other bloggers out there?
Be yourself. Personality shines through in writing and will keep your blog unique.

Please share with us a short list of your ‘LUST HAVES’
A short list?
There is a memo on my phone with an ever expanding lust list haha. Three things off that list are YSL Touche Eclat, YSL Parisienne and the original Beauty Blender sponge.

You can follow and read more from Faeema here:
The Sparkling Labyrinth