Always on the pursuit of a flawless complexion with minimum effort this is my latest find....


As you are aware by now if you follow my blog regularly... I am fair skinned , with a high color undertone(pinkish) , I have a combination skin which can tend to be oily at times ( due to hormonal fluctuations) however I am also nearing 40 years of age and so I do still require the benefits of anti-aging properties in foundation.

I recently got to try this fabulous Nimue Colourscience Foundation 003, and I am afraid Nimue have ruined me for life!  



THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST FOUNDATION I HAVE EVER USED!

This product is superfine , super-lightweight , it is a treatment foundation that contains no parabens or fragrance. It does however have fabulous light diffusing pigments and anti-oxidants to protect the skin from pollution. 

This product gives medium coverage , I used the colour 003 and I found it more than adequate for both day and night application. My skin has never felt so free and unburdened by make-up , my pores remained refined and clean. I received loads of compliments whilst using this foundation, my only issue....my tube is almost empty. * unhappy face*

Nimue is one of my favourite Salon Only brands and the fact that it originates from South Africa and is now exported internationally. Nimue have cutting edge ingredients and technology and this foundation is no exception. 

Available at Nimue Stockist
Salon only
Retails for approx R375.00
** This product was sponsored