On a recent visit to Cavendish Mall in Claremont Cape Town I made a point of dropping in at all my favourite retail stores.

Some were to see the old favorites , some to catch up on 'the new', and others well they were freshly launched and I just had to see what they were all about.
One of the stores I dropped in to to catch up on 'the new', was Crabtree & Evelyn , it's a rather small and quaint little boutique shop with one attendant , a lovely young lady who was very helpful and eager to show me what was new in store.

The first new product that we were introduced to was the Somerset Meadow range , packaged in a soft and cool green floral packaging. Soft on the eye , appealing and the products fragrance was even better (not as floral as I had expected but rather summery and fresh).

Here is the range below ...


Second on the 'new' list was a fabulous and colorful range of hand washes to suit all noses and preferences.


UPCOMING NEW PRODUCTS - not yet launched

Crabtree & Evelyn are set to launch a fabulous range of Nail Colours, it is my understanding that these new little gems are available online and come in 21 fabulous new shades.


I am not sure how their nail varnishes wear, nor of the colour deposit on the nail itself. 

It sure is great to see that Crabtree & Evelyn are spreading their wings somewhat.