I just love Eco-friendly ranges that are as natural as possible, and even though South Africa has been slow to embrace micro-manufacturers I think it is safe to say that these unique little brands are now becoming sought after.

I came across Blendbox some time ago and Miemie the visionary behind the label and I started chatting. Blendbox have a lovely range of products that have been developed with love and passion over a period of 15 years. Trial and error , feedback and results have shaped this unique and fabulous little collection.

The label consists of a few different ranges, today however I want to share the fabulous experience I have had with the HATCHLING Body Butter... now before you ask, yes it is for pregnant bellies (no I am not pregnant) however it can also be used for aging skin , scars and as a general body butter. It is rich in Cocoa Butter, Avocado Butter and Shea Butter and has the soft fragrance of Mandarin and a unique blend of oils.


I was at my Life Group(home cell) the other night and I love taking along hand creams and body butters for the girls to try, a friend of mine Manya tried the Hatchling Body Butter and loved it immediately. I even gave her some in a tub for her daughters hands which were dry from hand wash. We were both still 'oohing' and 'aaahing' after our meeting, a great testimony to a fabulous product.

I love the texture of this body butter , it is great on my dry hands and elbows. It has a soft, unobtrusive fragrance which is great for young and old alike. It is very affordable @ R125.00 for a 200ml tub


for more info , to order online or view the other ranges