On of my favourite local handmade products for gifting is Antjies.

Antjies have a great variety of  handmade products produced by a small local group of women. As you are well aware I love supporting , green , local brands that empower and uplift the local community and Antjies are no exception in fact they are quoted as saying the following.....

'Everything is made, cut and packaged by hand, which means that no two items will be exactly alike – and we can easily tailor-make your order to suit your unique needs. At Antjies, we support job creation and upliftment by employing talented individuals from smaller communities to hand knit, crochet or bead our products.'

I visited Wellness Warehouse the other day and was pleasantly surprised to see that they have a stand and as usual my willpower was ZERO!



I bought a fabulous cotton hand knitted face cloth with a cute crotched red flower , these are great for in the shower. My second purchase was an Vanilla Soap in a pretty vintage wrap ( we all know I have a weakness for Vanilla).

I absolutely love these products and have bought them many times before.

GIFTING IDEAS

One of my favourite things to do is leave a little gift on the end of my spare room bed when I have visitors stay over. These two are fabulous to leave stacked on top of the fresh towels and then bunch all together and tie with an over-sized ribbon... tadaaaa.