As you may have noticed all my Hey Gorgeous products from our brunch morning are filtering through, and this is yet another favourite of mine...

STEAMY CREAMY Shower Cream


I loved this product mainly as I am a real fan of showering, and it was great to have this option available. The shower cream itself was light and fluffy and applied easily on the skin . This product does not have loads of bubbles due to the more natural approach but it cleansed my skin and i really did feel clean afterwards, the cleansing ingredient in this shower cream is a small amount of castille soap.

The fragrance that we received in our goodie bag I am sure was lavender { can't say for sure as the label washed off ...oops!} , however Hey Gorgeous have now launched 4 yummy flavours Coconut , Vanilla , Peppermint and Zesty Orange @ R60.00 for 220ml.

I enjoyed this product and would honestly recommend it for those who love to shower.