I recently attended a launch party at the Urban Spa and at this event I had the pleasure of meeting the QMS Representative in Cape Town called Anel.



She shared briefly as part of the evening's presentation the background of the QMS Medicosmetic range which I had not yet come across, but had seen much of a buzz in the social media (about one of their launches). It is a very interesting brand and I really found fascinating their take on one of the latest trends 'Stem Cells'.

This brand uses technology derived from Sea Fennel Stem Cells proclaimed to enhance the stimulation of new skin cells and improve the skin metabolism.



Contained in our Goodie Bag from this event was a sample of the Cellular Marine (Stem Cell Line Eraser) Cream. This product has a fresh scent which is very pleasant, it is opaque white in colour and applies smoothly over the skin.
In my case it penetrated rather quickly , however the skin did still feel hydrated and my make-up  applied evenly. 
My skin has enjoyed the product ( there are only 3 applications in the cute sample) and I can see a fresh look on the skin. I cannot honestly tell you more than that, as I have not effectively tested the product.

This product retails at R2000.00 (30ml)