I recently had the pleasure to attend a brunch hosted by Hey Gorgeous it was a fabulous affair and I had loads of fun.

One of my purchases on the day was the French Roast & Vanilla Bean Body Scrub ( this is a sugar scrub) , from the minute I laid my hands on this pot of joy I could not stop sniffing it, with it's fabulous warm coffee undertones and the Vanilla wafting past every now and then .... yummy.




These products are all handmade , free of preservatives and artificial fragrances , they are made with as natural as possible ingredients. Products can be customized to suit your personal requirements so it is  definitely a unique product offering.


I used the scrub in the shower and wet myself down completely first , It has a fabulous aroma which just fills the room. I enjoyed the rough texture but did have difficulty with the product adhering to my skin and had to work small areas at a time .............brrrrr rather chilly in winter. My skin felt fabulous afterwards. The scrub left a gentle aroma whilst my body felt soft and smooth.

I really enjoyed this product and would definitely buy again for gifts too ... next I am dying to try the 'Fudge Scrub' look and sounds yummy!