I was recently blessed by Revlon SA with some fabulous nail colors and being true to form and childlike with glee, I just wanted to play.... and so I did.

Now these were just for fun and with not much thought or preparation but I decided to round up a trusty friend (or her hands rather, thanks again E ) and here is the fun we got up to...

 FIRST THE PREPPING OF THE NAILS                       


                                                      Revlon Colourstay in Velvet Rope
Revlon Nail Varnish in Elegant
THE FUN AND WHIMSICAL HEARTS

I really had fun with these but I will be doing far more creative designs and hopefully get braver and bolder as I go ... my second session is this evening.

I used the Red (Velvet Rope) from the Colourstay range and I must say that this range does wear and last much longer than the regular nail enamels such as the Pale Lilac {Elegant) that I used for the hearts. I am tough on my hands and nails and if I can get a weeks wear out of a nail colour then you know it has staying power.

REVLON COLOURSTAY GETS MY VOTE!!


P.S. My friends are loving this (nails done for free) :)