Hayley is a sweet friend of mine and in planning her wedding I was just overjoyed to be able to do her beauty treatments and make-up for her wedding.

Preparation and planning

We started a week prior to the wedding with Hayley's make-up trial and followed by a fabulous balancing facial { I have a home Salon and do treatments one Saturday a month} just to hydrate her skin and give a deep cleanse without causing any unnecessary breakouts.
I am so glad I did this because usually the last week of planning leaves the 'bride to be' exhausted.

The countdown starts 

We are now headed towards the wedding day , I had arranged with Hayley to do her nails on the Thursday evening, as Friday evening a group of us were decorating the Venue.
Of course gorgeously groomed hands are a must and Hayley chose to have a French Manicure.... however we decided to have a little twist 'in the shape of a delicate flower' painted in white and just on the finger where her wedding ring would be placed.

This was to signify the importance of that finger for the wedding day and to highlight that this was not just any old french manicure.

Here are some special pictures from the day , including Hayley & Mike's son Deklan...

PHOTOGRAPHY by Tracey Bruton Photography More on Tracey


The Wedding Make-Up

I had recently received a few goodies from REVLON and well to be honest they were a little to dark for my skin tone, however they were perfect for Hayley's skin tone. When I did my trial make-up I tested these on Hayley{and had a giggle} as she is a very natural beauty , choosing understated rather than a statement type make-up and dress. The name of REVLON'S products ... NEARLY NAKED being so apt :)























I used REVLON'S Nearly Naked Liquid Foundation in Natural Beige for a medium to soft coverage. I used Clarins eye shadows in Natural browns and soft Taupe. I covered her lips with a Natural Brown which was one shade darker than her own natural lip colour for the Lipstick, and then a shade lighter for the lip gloss.
I finished off with a dusting of REVLON'S Nearly Naked pressed powder in Medium and with ESSENCE'S MASCARA  'Get Big Lashes' not that Hayley needed these she already has the most amazing lashes.

I had fun and I hope you enjoy this post too.