With all the obvious buzz on BB Creams I too could not resist climbing on the bandwagon and trying these new miracle wonders{wink wink}.

So off I took myself to Clicks and bought myself the Ponds Flawless Radiance BB Cream 25ml , there are only 2 colour options either Beige or Chocolate ' I think they forgot the Vanilla'  :) for us very fair skins.

It was not long after this I received a fabulous Beauty Haul from Revlon SA and included were two Photoready BB Creams in Light and Medium  available in 3 shades.


Did you know BB Cream Stands for 'Beauty Balm'? Read more

 Revlon Photoready BB Cream

This BB Cream has a definite Balm type texture which offers hydration and light coverage { combining cover and skin care}. The product applies easily on the skin and feels comfortable but does not take the place of a foundation for those who enjoy a flawless complexion.

I have been using the Revlon BB Cream now for going on 3 weeks and honestly I have enjoyed the product , my skin has no blemishes my pores are not congested and in all honestly when I remove my make-up my skin looks better than it has in months. I do struggle with the product slipping a little as it burns my eyes and my make-up doesn't tend to stay put for more than 3hrs even when using a powder.

It does however come with an SPF30 which is a bonus in my books.

I love this product despite the above and I enjoy wearing it on days when I am not at clients or when I am plodding around the house it is a fresh breath from a full heavy make-up.

I would definitely buy this product again and I give it a thumbs up!

Pond's Flawless Radiance BB Cream

This BB Cream proved to be a challenge for me, it was the first BB Cream I tried and whilst the application was great , the coverage medium but adequate for day wear I found the pigment to be a little yellowish for my skin.

I found the biggest challenge to be the fact that I am allergic to an ingredient in the product , despite this I pushed through and used the product for a week to make sure I was not imagining things , but alas I was not! I also found the packaging of the product looked and felt to big for the contents which made me hesitant to purchase at first.

Again Ponds also have UVA & UVB Sun Protection which is fabulous.

This BB Cream gives good coverage , applies well and has a great fragrance but for obvious reasons I will not be purchasing again.


So there you have it they are both good options depending on what you are looking for as far as coverage , value for money goes.