I just love hunting for new and fascinating beauty products
Some you can acquire locally but some you have to just
Add to your wishlist and dream of the days that a friend or
family member ventures to a far off country and willingly returns
home with a bounty of divine products for you to discover and
experience.
I am a confirmed Vanilla addict and so when I see a new product
I have not come across before which is even better when it comes in
vanilla fragrance. I seldom miss the opportunity to share the info as
well as the temptation to purchase yet another Vanilla product.
I was overjoyed this week when I discovered a local product called
Ju Me’ with it’s fun and whimsical packaging and design , in chocolate
coloured  bottles with bright lemon , berry , orange and lime accents
according to.........