Well for your skin anyway ladies :)

At last a Healthy Cupcake , I recently came across an awesome Skin Care Range that is not only Organic from it's ingredients but also in concept. With fun and whimsical packaging this product looks like it could just incite a few girlish giggles in even the most experienced skin care connoisseur.

Of course I just love anything that has the cute factor , a vintage feel , talks to my inner little shopaholic girl and that is organic to boot.

And although I have not had the pleasure of experiencing these pretty little treasures        { much to my dismay many US companies do not ship to South Africa} I just have to share a little treat and fabulous find such as this.

http://cupcakeorganic.com

Enjoy a fabulous and fun Skin Care treat today... Bon Apetit!